Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Rangers



So I began this post on the day I got these guys which was October 22nd.  But as is often does life got in the way so I am posting in it now.
Early on in the painting process


As I said at the end of my last post,  Sir Dragon was kind enough to purchase me a small birthday present.   As you have no doubt deduced from the title I was give the 6 man unit of rangers.

Still early on but the guns and the cloaks and the boots are done
These guys help cygnar excel at what they do best shoot things.  They are the advanced scout team that paint targets for the other cygnan guns.
Look now they've got pants!!

One nice thing about theses models is they have unusually dynamic poses.
They are all colored in. Just need to do the basing.
So total time this project took.  Just about 3 hours.
and done... All based and ready to go.
This one is short and sweet.   I did just order a few new additions and am planning on one definite purchase for Christmas maybe two.

That is all that I've dug up right now... Maybe I'll be motivated to do a few tactica articles in the near future since all I seem to post are articles relating to the hobby side and not the game side.  I am Also planning a year in review type article since I've been play Warmachine for close to a year at this point (11ish months so far) giving a beginners perspective on the game and how my playstyle has evolved and it will be a good place to post a lot of these random pictures I have that cant give full battle reports on since they happened months ago.   

1 comment:

  1. A "Year in WMH" theme in our articles would be really cool. It'd be cool to see how we all fell into our respective factions and learned the game.

    ReplyDelete