Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Legion Battlegroup WIPs

Between writing Convergence posts, I figured that it would be a good time to show some love to my other faction: Hordes' Legion of Everblight!  Here are some WIPs from the starter set, which includes pLylyth, a Carnivean, and four Shredders.  All of the models have their basecoats, and will be getting shaded soon.  I'm hoping to have them done by the next TWG event!
Let's start things off with the warlock, Lylyth!

What's a warlock without their beasts?  Send in the shredders!


Of course, the real breadwinners in any battlegroup are the heavies.  Here's the Carnivean:

Smile!
I'm really torn on the skin tone (Reaper's Dark Elf Skintone triad), but I'm hoping that layering allows the models to have a better contrast.  If I'm not happy with the results I can always try a lighter grey skintone that I can wash in blue for the frostbitten look.  We'll have to wait and see!

Keep an eye out for my next Convergence focus article and other TWG offerings while I finish these up!

1 comment: