Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Speed painting: New Solo for the Swans



So yeah, I know it has been a long time.  Like I've said before, I am finishing up my thesis so I can graduate with my Masters of Science.  So between that and my lack of finances I really haven't been able to devote a lot of time to Warmahordes.  Clint and I have had a few pick-up games here and there.  But, really my involvement in the hobby has taken an extreme down turn in recent months.


But the anniversary of my Birthday coming in the next week along with pulling some extra hours at work the last few weeks (Didn't I mention that I also work besides going to Grad School!?!).
This is how birthdays make you feel after 21.

Yesterday I purchased myself a small present.  At about 2:00pm I purchased Lt. Allison Jakes.  She was finished at about 5pm last night.  This is how the majority of my models are done.  I sit down and kinda like the clairvoyant painter off of Heroes, in the next few hours a completed model sit in front of me.  You readers will only get finished photos this time because I forgot to take WIP shots.
 A little about Lt. Jakes, she is the focus of the Cygnar story line in Tactics.  She is a character junior that has 1 more focus than the regular Jrs.  However, her spell list is completely different, she was designed to run warjacks and is slightly melee oriented (This is heresy in Cygnar).  That is how she looks on paper we will see how she runs in actual games in the near future.

About 3 hours worth of work and this is what I get.
That is really all I've dug up for now.  I have a few terrain pieces that will be finished soon so you may see a piece on those in the coming weeks.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment